Date Night Sexy


Hello, ladies! 
It's Saturday night, and you have a date with the hubby. What do you wear? I like to call that look "date night sexy", but what makes you feel sexy? My look is curated chic – classy, trendy, with a little hint of sex appeal. You can add to this look by leaving a little sexy underneath, too! On my last date night, my husband and I had an intimate dinner with a beautiful lake front view. I wore my bow-tied, off-the-shoulder black dress, paired with platform red stiletto heels. I finished it off with a simple black envelope clutch, and a red choker to set my look; all from Out of my Kloset Boutique. To complete the look, I wore my Adore Me black intimates  – just a little added touch to complete my outfit. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect night!



Dress available at Out of My Kloset and shop Lingerie at Adore Me

   

Thank you for reading OMK Chic Ladies!


Comments

Popular Posts