Out Of My Kloset Mobile Boutique Launch

Out Of My Kloset's New Mobile Boutique
The Inland Empire's First Fashion Truck!
Saturday, September 7th| 5:30pm to 10pm 
 
Out Of My Kloset Boutique will celebrate the launch of the Inland Empire's first Mobile Boutique, Out Of My Kloset Mobile Boutique, Saturday, September 7th at Jose's Mexican Restaurant.The event will bring together the who's who of the fashioned scene and bring exposure to our Mobile concept in the IE, where customers can experience a new innovated and fashion forward concept of shopping.
 
I had a dream, to one day open up day three unique boutiques in three major cities, but never thought it would actually come to fruition. Thanks to LA's first fashion truck, LeFashion Truck my dream has become a reality.
- Out Of My Kloset Boutique Owner

Come and celebrate the launch of the newest fashion trend to hit the Inland Empire, September 7th 5:30pm to 10:00pm at Jose's Mexican Restaurant, 11875 Pigeon Pass Rd #4, Moreno Valley, CA 92557. Shop, mingle, listen to music and enjoy $3.99 margaritas and finger foods. First 25 people will receive a free gift bag with fashionable goodies from JustFab, Out Of My Kloset and enjoy make-up tips from our Mary Kay Consultant. Enter to win a prize as we celebrate the addition and launch of our mobile boutique!
Order your free ticket at www.Outofmyklosetboutique.eventbrite.com
www.outofmykloset.com or for more information email info@outofmykloset.com


Comments

Popular Posts