Help Out Of My Kloset Boutique Launch A Mobile Fashion Truck


Out Of My Kloset Boutique would like to take its services and customer experience to whole entirely new level. The up and coming new "Fashion Truck" is quickly evolving into a new emerging trend. Out Of My Kloset Boutique wants to be a part of this new emerging trend. With the help of sponsors, family, friends, and other resources, we have plans in the works to launch our, “Out Of My Kloset Mobile Boutique". If you’re interested in helping us achieve this dream come true, please visit us onhttp://www.indiegogo.com/projects/415264/emal/3334036 and make a donation. We're offering several "Perks" for sponsorship donations.
Thank you all for your continued support, and thank you for Shopping Out Of My Kloset Boutique! See ya on the mobile!


Comments

Popular Posts